Monday, January 31, 2005

Virgin at 50!

Is this blogging scene for me? No agendas. No purpose whatsoever. And here I am typng out something not knowing if this is going to be the first and the last.

Yes, I have been following other blogs. Political, personal, motivational, religious, old guys, young girls, just name it. I like the satirists, especially those laced with some amount of erotica. But then I too am fascinated by the religious dialogue as well. Hey, I am opinionated alright. Can be a real prick when I lock into some viewpoint that requires a few turns in logic and a suspension of common sense before you can begin to see it my way. Most often nobody wants to take that journey with me..so..as usual I am left all alone!

Hey, if ever anyone comes here, please put in a rude word so that I will not take this accidental registration of myself as a blogger no further than this first posting. Blame it on this cutie pie from Singapore who thinks she can dish off anything that crosses her mind. You'll find her at http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com. I have to agree she is refreshing. She's a darling even. And all that I wanted to do was to put in my two cents worth in her comments..and I suddenly find myself having to become a blogger...and not knowing where I was going...I suddenly find hey, I got my own blog! And I don't even know how to import photographs...and what not. I don't even know if I can get my profile up...and I am also useless with computers. Hey...girl you better keep me sufficiently motivated so that I can continue with this...Otherwise this is really no more than a moment of madness!

4 Comments:

At April 8, 2005 at 12:41 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Even though its your first post...I like reading your blog already. Hey, everything you do is always the first. You'll get thru trying to post up your first pic! Enjoy! ;)

 
At October 18, 2005 at 3:53 AM, Blogger mob1900 said...

The pink poodle did one good thing, she 'inspires' you to blog. I'm blogging because I just wanne grab her tits. toot-toot.
welcum to the demented world of blogging, old fart.

 
At October 19, 2005 at 12:56 PM, Blogger chong y l said...

oldfart50:

I came here via ABM:

Go on blogging, whatever the way you came, accidentally, incidently, god-led, madnesss-driven!

AtleAst you control this forum -- not like at ABM, you offer some suggestions, you get flAmed with a capital A, from useless ppl who don't seee Da Big Picture.

Go om, write some more. I'll check back.

the dictum I follow, VOLTAIRE:

" I may not agree with what you say but I will dfend, to the death, your right to say it.":)

Just do a li'l farting, smoetimes 2much can smell1!:(

 
At October 20, 2005 at 5:53 PM, Blogger n.emator said...

old_fart: you have to be kidding me. And fortuitious that I used the words "kidding", for your silly remark at ABM's blog to me, is at once infantile and hostile.

Exactly like your first posts that I referred to.

I gave kudos for your recent amiable comments (a mistake, apparently), which was a complete 180-degree about face. Some might characterize this as being a flip-flopper.

But no, you have to go back to cheap idiocies like accusing me of being "not mature enough" to understand your first posts.

What complete and utter horse droppings. And detracting from ABM's issue at hand.

I stand by the fact that one should make their points without being malicious and CRASS.

Here are some samples of your "intellectual" postings that I am not matured enough to understand:

"you want to fuck around, don't fuck around with the Malaysian Police okay" - really classy

"What you have mentioned is malicious and false and you have made an allegation that has no merit at all." - this was on the 1st post, before ABM even had a chance to offer proof

"just join UMNO la then you can rape the country for all you care and no one will be any the wiser." - leave the political analysis to someone more intellectually equipped

"anyway that is what happens when you let your arse do the thinking for you" - reaaaal classy

I don't even want to reply to you thereafter, much less encouraging you. You are just someone looking to pick a fight. They say don't wrestle with pigs/flip floppers like you. One only get dirty. But the pig likes it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home